DCCF Crisis Response Fund Grants are for 501(c)(3) organizations located in or serving residents of Douglas County, Kansas, and who are providing direct assistance to clients effected by the current pandemic crisis.
- Applicants must be providing direct assistance to Douglas County residents effected by the current pandemic crisis.
- Applicants must conduct business without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or national origin.
- Sports teams and leagues are not eligible to apply.
- Grants will not be awarded for:
- Purchase of tickets or tables at special events, memberships, or advertising
- Annual campaigns
- Endowment funds
- Religious purposes
- Lobbying or political activities prohibited by the IRS
- Debt retirement
- Individual, non-charitable projects or causes
Grant making decisions will be made at the discretion of a committee of local leaders and the DCCF Board of Directors.
Some requests may be referred to other grant programs administered by DCCF deemed appropriate for the specific nonprofit or agency need.
Grants will be released on a rolling basis as fundraising continues and needs are identified through outbreak and recovery phases of the crisis. The Douglas County Disaster Response Fund will continue to seek funds in support of these longer-term recovery efforts.
At the end of the grant period, awardees will submit a simple online financial report of how the funds were spent using DCCF’s online grant management system.
This grant program is made possible by generous donors to the Douglas County/Rise Lawrence Disaster Response Fund. For more information, please review our frequently asked questions page.
To apply, please logon to the Douglas County Community Foundation online grants management system.
Questions? Please email Lori Trenholm, Director of Community Investment, at email@example.com.