One of the best parts of a professional adviser's job is helping clients realize their charitable dreams. Many times clients have an idea, but don't know how possible it is to implement. They may not know how much they can give during their lifetime while maintaining the ability to support themselves.
Here are some giving options you can discuss with them.
- Life Insurance
- Bequests - If you need suggested language for bequests as part of a will, we have three samples you may wish to use here.
- Pension plan beneficiaries
- Life Insurance beneficiaries
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Charitable gift annuities